Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Finding Your Abode

Losing one's center is a grave situation. Rediscovering the link to the soul's innate enthusiasm is not only vital for an overall improvement in health, reduction in anxiety, but sexually engaging. People inadvertently throw themselves away for a variety of reasons. It is imperative to retrieve this powerful life-sustaining force to ignite and illuminate clear purpose and direction.

How many times have you asked yourself, “Where am I supposed to be?” “What am I supposed to be doing?” “Who am I honestly supposed to be sharing my bed with?” “What do I really want to do with my life?” “In what manner do I want to live?” The answer is clearly obvious: “What are you passionate about?” Not merely interested, involved, love, or even presently studying or pursuing. I’m talking about what fills your physical body with pure raw creative sexual instinctively driven artery exploding, vein pulsating blood pumping fervent enthusiasm? {The one-of-a kind sensual energy (power) that literally sets you on fire, oozing out of every pore, bubbling with each step you take.}Personal charismatic P-o-w-e-r! Unadulterated Power, unstoppable penetrating power that defines the loftiest most elevated spiritual creative vibrational energy available to mankind. Moreover, this sacred personal attracting power is given to all to be used and expressed prodigiously. In other words, you are to walk, talk, breathe, move, make love, sing, dance, build, eat, sleep, read, write, create ‘you and your world’ with this ineffable force.
When you awake in the morning, you’re meant to be flooded with excited ‘raring to go’ thoughts as they hit your head, while at the same time your feet bounce onto the floor in unceasing super-charged sensually ignited movements. Sound unreasonable? Why? Who sold and when did you buy the idea of being anything less than the indescribable sacredly imbued sexual magnet you are inherently designed to be? If this truly is not your present state of existence, tell me what life-draining exaggerated measures do you take to hide the numbed indifference and alienated disconnection you are currently experiencing? How do you {IF you do} bury these annoying sensations? I can assure you IT is difficult, almost impossible, to hide who and what you truly are. {Much less how you Feel!} Unfortunately, it is vividly displayed in full animated horror all over your face and throughout your countenance. What flows; shows! When is the last time you took a real good hard look at yourself? Can it possibly be that you bumble throughout your day hardly aware of your surroundings and/or events taking place right before your eyes? Do I hear you saying, “Nothing much excites me, anymore.” I can’t remember that last time I felt like a clueless scandalous impulsive teenager.” [IF, in fact, I ever did.]
Oh no! You have lost your favored, adored, revered abode. The convenient natural instinctive dwelling place…palace…cantina...igloo…tent…apartment…ranch…camp ground, whatever place you call home. That, my friend is a very SAD thing!

No comments: