Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 7, 2009

You Are My Only Love

You Are My Only Love
You are my only love,
The one I live and breathe for,
If I didn't have you in my world,
I don't think I could make it one day more.
Verse: On the day we met, I felt such a thrill
My mind exploded, my heart stood still
When you looked at me in that sexy way
I know I'll never recover from that sweet day
Verse: I remember all the happy times we've known
When you're not here I just sit and moan
How can it be I'm such a lucky guy
Sometimes I laugh so hard it makes me cry
Verse: People talk about all the things they want
But I don't need a thing drinking from your font
I'm so high on life because you love me
Life don't get no better than this actually
Bridge: I'll never do you wrong, girl
It ain't written in the stars
Our love is like a spaceship
Let me fly you up to mars
Tag: No if I didn't have you in my world
I don't think I could make it one day more
http://www.associatedcontent.comaudio/6654/you_are_my_only_love.html

No comments: